Thursday, April 10, 2014

Dancer Issues :3

So over the past weekend I went to my senior prom. It was freaking AWESOME!!!!! But one of my friends brought up a question "if im dancing to secular music does that mean im worshiping the world?" this came up because when i worship in my church i dance. Now mind you the dancing in worship and dancing at prom was/is completely different but still it was a good question. My anwser to her was this "Worship is giving praise to god and i give my all when i dance thats why i typically dance to music that doesnt cuss or talk about sex and stuff like that. At prom i danced because A1 i like showing off and B2 its fun and a good work out." Dancing is fun and im sorta rambling but hey thats why you read my page. Random crazy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment